Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Moved?

I know everyone of you are so curious on this blog of mine which is Personal And Lifestle blog of mine. And I know it's new and I created this blog yesterday only June 04. And also like what I said on the title of this tonight post I moved guys. I moved here at blogger.com

I had my blog at wordpress which is broken-promises.info but because of my busy schedule as a hands-on and full time mom, I never visit that blog of mine and also I never updated it and never had a blog post there. It's so hard to me to always update my broken-promises.info blog although I can still do that things because I had smartphone and android phone can do that but it's still so hard to me.

Actually guys, the truth is, I'm so tired to always update my wordpress blog on their latest version, etc. I'm so tired in wordpress that's why I decide to back or to moved in blogger/blogspot and create new blog and new url too. I still like and also I still love blogger.com than wordpress although wordpress is so secure and so safe than blogger.com, but still blogger.com is my choice.

I can blogged and I can update all my blogs here at blogger.com everytime and anytime I want either I'm not here at our house and I'm out. It's so easy to me to do this especially now that I had an apps installed here at my phone. A kinds of apps thatican blogged and I can post on the go,anytime, any minute, everyday and whenever I'am. Only blogger.com is have this apps and wordpress is don't have.

I'm really really sorry guys t always changing my blog anf my url and also to always creating new blog site but this time guys, I promise this the last. I hope and I wish you still support my blogs especially this my Personal And Lifestyle blog.

Anyways, before I end this blog post of mine tonight, I would like to thanks ipietoon for the simple but so elegant and so cute blogger layout I used here now at my blog.

25 comments:

Diane N said...

I've never used Blogger but I hear it's very easy.

Maia Lagerstedt said...

Great layout--very cute. Best wishes for the new blog.

Unknown said...

Goo Luck with this platform... From what i can tell it is really a good one.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Good luck with using blogger. I really like it.

Marie said...

Its okay because sometimes we try something and change it, then try something else. I have done it a ton of times lol :) Both are nice blogs!

Unknown said...

This is really cute. I love the colors. You are very proficient at creating blog sites. Kudos!

Benson Wong said...

Good luck on your endeavors, and I too hope that this is the last time you move your site.

Amanda Thomas said...

Aww! Your layout is super cute!

Elizabeth Sutherland said...

Good Luck on your next endeavor with blogging! I love your creativity that you have on your blog :) Look forward to seeing where you take it next!

Unknown said...

I have used the Blogger in the past and I really liked it, but now I prefer Wordpress. Love the blog design.

Sophie Bowns said...

Aha!
I have never used blogger.....I really like Wordpress!

Rebecca Swenor said...

I believe you should use what you are most comfy with and others should not have a problem with it. Good Luck to you and hope it works out for you. :)

Anonymous said...

blog design is cute

Francene Stanley said...

I hope you've solved your problem. But -- why not stop blogging until you find a bit of spare time. You don't have to continue.

Sophie Bowns said...

The best of luck!

Amanda @ Adorkablii.com said...

Good luck on your new blog! =) I love the layout!

Pink Dot Dash said...

It's very important to choose the platform that is most comfortable to you. When I began blogging I used blogger too. I actually still have a blog there, and amazingly enough, it still gets visits. I auto publish some things to it, like book reviews and particular posts. As a full time mom, your hands are full. Take time to breath, blog when you want to and have time, and enjoy every day as it comes.

Unknown said...

Good luck being back on blogger! If it's easier for you - that is all that matters! :)

Franc said...

I have to agree blogger is easier to do though I still prefer wordpress because of the professional look.

FX777222999 said...

I'm loyal to blogger and really it moves my online endeavors.

Kath Rivera said...

I'm also loyal on blogger because it's user friendly. Good luck!

MaryJane Tauyan said...

goodluck with this new blog sis. i've been a wordpress user ever since and loving it. indeed it is tiring updating too much and update the plugins too. but just thinking that this is my one and only blog and i must choose the number1 security. Goodluck! nice theme!

Debarpan said...

I do love to use blogger more than WordPress as it's far better than WordPress I believe.

MikiHope said...

I started with blogger and have stuck to it! Wordpress seems to complicated for this old lady--I like easy.

Unknown said...

i am also a new blogger its easy to use blogger platform anyways welcome my friend ,thanks for sharing with us
http://www.medizeal.com/

Post a Comment

Good day everyone...thank you so much to the comment you leave here...to show my appreciation...I will do the same...I will do back the comment to you...god bless you all and thank you so much...

 

Personal And Lifestyle Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon