Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!!

Good evening everyone, how are you all tonight? Hope everyone are fine and happy. Anyway, today we celebrating Father's Day and the day today is for all the father out there. That's why I made this blog post of mine and I would like to greet the four boys of my life who is so very important to me which is my father, my loving husband and my two brothers. And this post is for all of them, I hope they like it.

First of all I would like to greet my beloving father a Happy Happy Father's Day. Today I want to show to you Tatay my respect and my love to you. I can't show and I can't say how much I love you in person but I hope because of this post of mine tonight you know it already. Life is so short, we don't know if when God get our life.

To my father I would like to thank you for everything, for the love you given to us, for all the sacrifices you did for us. Because of you and your sacrifices we have a beautiful life and better future and we graduated a college although it's two years course only. And now, you are old already it's time to us to pay and to return all the sacrifice s you did for us. I'm so proud and so blessed to having a father like you. Loving, caring, understanding and do everything for us, for their family.

I love you so much tatay, please always stay healthy and please always take care of yourselves. Always remember "tatay" that I'm always here for you, to both of you. I will always supporting you whether in financial ways and in moral support. I love you so much "tatay ko". You are the best father in the whole world for me. Always remember, I'm always here for you and I will always take care of you no matter what and for forever.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TATAY and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

19 comments:

Franc said...

You are lucky to have a father who have taken cared of you and your father is also lucky to have you since you take initiative to give back.

Unknown said...

Good article on Fathers Day Rosemarie. Showing our care and love to family and friends is so important and we need more of it in this world.

Roch said...

This is a good and touching letter for your father. I don't know but I feel that Tatay is such a lovely word to use in calling a dad than "father."

Scott said...

What a great sentiment! Happy Father's Day to both of you!

Unknown said...

great father's day article... our dad really holds something special in our hearts. they are the one who guide us, who protect us so they deserve everything to be happy

FX777222999 said...

The sweetest moment to show your love to your father. More power..

Jessica said...

What a beautiful relationship with your father. I loved reading that. We had a great Father's Day too with my husband, dad, and father-in-law!

Payal Bansal said...

This is such a beautiful article. happy father's day

Marie said...

Great Post! I had a wonderful dad when he wanted to be. I do miss him dearly today.

Rebecca Swenor said...

Great tribute to your father. I love how you show your love and devotions. Thanks for sharing.

Lei said...

Happy Fathers to your dad!! Your blog post is so touching..

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Happy Father's Day to your tatay! What a very nice way to show him you appreciate him.

Joren said...

Always show your love to your father. They will be happy seeing that.

Michelle said...

That is a really great post about your father and fathers day.

Unknown said...

Happy Father's day to your loving father. I love the feeling and emotion coming out of your words. In my culture, we are also committed to honor our parents and support them in all possible ways. God bless you for that!

Sam said...

I love my Dad too. I always pray that he'll have more years to come and celebrate with me :)

Clarissa said...

Real love shows, so is the love behind these words. You are lucky to have a great father.

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Fathers Day To All

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Belated Happy Father's Day to your tatay!

Post a Comment

Good day everyone...thank you so much to the comment you leave here...to show my appreciation...I will do the same...I will do back the comment to you...god bless you all and thank you so much...

 

Personal And Lifestyle Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon