Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm Really Sorry!!!

Hello guys, good evening to all of you. I hope everyone are fine and ok this day. Anyways, it's been a long time since i blogged here and I made a post here. Because of this I want to apologize I'm just busy on my life and also busy to just being a mom to my 2 months old baby.

Anyways, forget about it, the reason of mine why I'm here now at my blog is because I want to apologize to all my co-members of all my groups in Facebook specially to the admins. I'm really sorry guys, sorry to "Comment Exchange Group" members and admins, sorry also to "Social Marketing Group" and to "Blog Syntication Help Group".

I'm not doing well my online resposibilities as a member to those groups of mine in facebook these past few weeks. I'm really really sorry but now i'm back again, i will do it now. Anyways, i made this post ti apologize to all of you and i'm hoping that i'm still in at the group.

Bloghopping. Have a nice day to everyone. God bless you all

14 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

Welcome back to actively blogging again. Write what you love and love writing itself is the key to continuous blogging. Stay sweet! :)


xoxo,
Gelleesh.com

Salma - The Write Balance said...

Everyone gets busy in life, especially with little ones. Good luck with your writing :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Sometimes "real" life take a priority. You know what, we will all be here when you get things settled and get back to blogging :)

Anna said...

Life happens. Congratulations on the baby.

Sophie Bowns said...

Welcome back!
You can't help being busy. I'll look forward to reading your posts again!

Unknown said...

Life does happen.. Take your time and get yourself back into it!

Marya said...

Hi! New to the group, so welcome back to the blogging world, and congrats on the new little one!

Mrs. Mashed Up said...

Life happens. Glad you're back to being an active blogger.

Lexie Lane said...

We all get busy! The important things are that we just move on, right?

Anonymous said...

I am not a member of any of those groups but I am sure they understand.

PS- Sorry if it posts multiple times. It's not confirming my comments.

Jaime from Mom Blog Society

Sojourner said...

Congrats on your two month old. Don't be too hard on yourself. It is difficult to juggle being a new mom and everything else. It sounds like you are focusing where you should right now. I'm sure your followers will understand. Enjoy your little one!

Unknown said...

Having a 2 month old takes a lot of your time. It is nice that you acknowledge what went wrong and maybe assess whether you took on too much, given the stage of life you're living now.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Welcome back! You sure don't have to apologize because life can be busy. Take care and hope things are well with you and everyone!

Heather @thedomesticdiva said...

Don't worry about it.

Post a Comment

Good day everyone...thank you so much to the comment you leave here...to show my appreciation...I will do the same...I will do back the comment to you...god bless you all and thank you so much...

 

Personal And Lifestyle Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon