Saturday, July 26, 2014

#30 Days Of Blogging Challenge

Hello blogging world, good evening. How's everyone tonight, i hope everyone are fine and safe tonight. Anyways, i really don't know where to start and how to start this blog post and update of mine tonight.

Because of my long absence here at blogging world and to my other online responsibilities, i feel so irresponsible blogger, writer and owner. I said this words because last month of June, i sign-up and i joined in blogging challenge or should i say writing challenge that i found while i'm browsing. And the challenge was starting already this month of July, this first (1) day of July.

The #30 Days Of Blogging Challenge is owned and hosted by Geraldine Galit and the said challenge is running for thirty (30) days, for the whole month of July. And sad to say guys, i'm not yet doing my part on this challenge. Each day of this month Geraldine Galit gave a different topic to all members to post and to write it to our own blog's. She gave the topic via our email, meaning everyday we always received email from the owner.

Ever since i will never do my part. And shame on me, oh god, i'm so irresponsible blogger. I hope ma'am Geraldine Galit who is the owner of this challenge is not angry to me.

After this blog post and this update of mine tonight, i promise i will do my part "na". I hope it's not too late to do it i mean to do my part on this challenge. Ans also i hope the owner of this challenge give me a chance to doing my part. Thank you and god bless you all.

13 comments:

Franc said...

It's difficult to be able to blog for 30 days straight but good luck and I hope you are able to catch up.

Gil Camporazo said...

If you are a seasoned writer, you don't have to worry on what to write, when and how.

Teresa Martinez said...

I hope you get the motivation to do the challenge as it would be really nice to do it.

Unknown said...

I was also absent for long time from this blogging world, anyway best wishes for you.

FX777222999 said...

Same to me too, it took me to realized that learning for this challenge's really a challenge. Been full and busy for my writing an blogging that I couldn't complete.

Franc said...

I hope that you have started your challenge already.

jared's mum said...

when i was just a struggling new blogger, i have joined a couple of blogging challenges + memes. sadly, i do not have enough for those now, they sure would be perfect reminder + inspiration to blog regularly, right?

kumiko mae said...

Good luck on this challenge! This would greatly push you to your limit and make you a better blogger :)

Bhuboy said...

Goodluck to you on completing the challenge

Kath Rivera said...

We understand that, there are times that we will lack time in blogging because we have other things to do in life.

Eng Tinkham said...

I better get this 30 days blogging challenge too. Will be saving this to do list :D

Daniel's Chronicle said...

Blog challenge is an awesome contest it can work well . Blogging is a challenge on its own.

Unknown said...

I am still struggling and i love that blogging challenge.

Post a Comment

Good day everyone...thank you so much to the comment you leave here...to show my appreciation...I will do the same...I will do back the comment to you...god bless you all and thank you so much...

 

Personal And Lifestyle Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon